Last update: 13.02.24
I work at SICPA as a Strategic designer and manager. My main focus is how around the world cash co-exists alongside digital and card-based payment solutions.
I also collaborate on the company’s sustainability strategy and participate in various strategic and R&D projects.
Last week, I finished to intervene my intervention at HEC and I am in talk for a possible new intervention next academic cycle/year at ECAL. I am focused on teaching students on how to grow futures and critical thinking skills and how to design sustainable and ethical business models using the Doughnut Economics frameworks.
I am building a database of sustainable business model patterns in order to support the teaching and design of innovative solutions for preferable futures.
I also research narrative and worldviews empowering the return of fascism and right-wing violence, with a focus on the shift in conspirituality. I am busy looking for the best way to illustrate this article.
I am also working in slow motion on a series on critical social sciences concepts and the principles of emancipatory knowledge and praxis. To be continued…
I decided to turn the System part of my site into something different. Made lots of learning with these prototypes. Times to iterate.
I am experimenting with the alpha of the V6 of Midjourney. I have been investing lots of time and focus on making sense of generative AI’s ability to produce imaginative imagery and visuals of preferable futures. The new –sref feature is quite amazing but doesn’t work really well yet for what I am trying to do.
- I re-read 4 times the first chapter of Faire justice by Elsa Deck Marsault, some books have that effect on me ^^
- You Can’t Make Money From a Dead Planet, by Mark Shayler — Thx Jérémie for the gift, a useful book.
- I am reading again Les Lieux Communs Aujourd’hui, by Christian Godin, I love this book.
- I have started reading Une histoire de la conquête spatiale by Irénée Régnauld and Arnaud Saint-Martin, a fascinating book.
- I love watching the MATTHEW HERBERT BIG BAND live in Bonn (2014)
- I tend to work using Brain.fm or my ambient music playlist on Youtube.
- I’m deep into an Autechre Ambient playlist on Spotify these days.
- For a precise database of my music listenings (Spotify scrobbles), I recommend taking a look at my Last.fm account.
Documentaries, reflections and investigations
- Popular Front is one of my favourite podcast, the new Skeleton Keys series (a monthly report on contemporary far-right militancy all over the world) is extremely interesting.
- I’m a big fan of Le Collimateur, a podcast on warfare from the Institut de Recherche Stratégique de l’Ecole Militaire. I recommend this great episode with Paul Gogo: Checkpoints et kalachnikovs : au cœur de la guerre du Donbass
- As an MMA strategy fan, my main podcast is the great Fight Minds podcast on Youtube.
- I am a working father and husband, taking care of a family with my wife, our two kids and a grandmother as a three generation family.
- I am a christian practicing Zazen daily.
- I currently learn to live with long-covid again.